Motions Health & Fitness Training run fitness instructor courses for people who wish to train as fitness instructors/personal trainers, they also run courses for those wishing to become massage therapists. Motions is one of the longest established and best known institutions in Ireland offering health and fitness courses with professional qualifications.
Motions was established in 1984 and today it runs three main courses. The courses on offer are: Certificate in Exercise & Health Fitness (Accredited by University of Limerick), Diploma in Holistic Massage and Diploma in Sports Massage (Both accredited by ITEC). These professional qualifications are highly regarded in Ireland and abroad.
The fitness instructor courses are run in three venues in Dublin. There are two full time and one part time course in UCD, Dublin 4. There is a part time evening course in Dublin City Centre in Abbey St and there is a weekend part time course in Palmerstown off the M50. The Holistic and Sports Massage courses are based in Palmerstown and run one night per week.
Courses run by Motions Fitness
• Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer course: Certificate in Exercise and Health Fitness – accredited by University of Limerick
• Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer course; Certificate in Exercise and Health Fitness accredited by University of Limerick
• Certificate in Exercise and Health Fitness – accredited by University of Limerick
• Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy – Part time
• Certificate in Exercise and Health Fitness -day time and part time courses
View Motions Fitness on Findacourse.ie – http://www.findacourse.ie/motions-fitness-cg334.html
View Motions Fitness website – http://www.motions.ie